- A Place for Mom - a Free Eldercare Referral
- Adel Acres Care Center - Family Owned & Operated Nursing
Home Offering Long-Term Care and Respite Care in Adel, Iowa Since
Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) - is the only
professional association exclusively dedicated to companies
operating professionally managed assisted living communities for
seniors. With over 500 large and small company members
nationwide, the Assisted Living Federation of America serves as
the voice of senior living, continually "raises the bar" for
operational excellence, and advocates on behalf of our members
and the seniors they serve.
ALFA also provides a senior living community directory for
family and friends looking into senior living options.
- Assisted Living Info - Providing Consumers with a
Comprehensive Listing of Facilities Throughout the United States.
- Assisted Living Links - Links to Assisted-Living and
Continuing Care Facilities in U.S., Arranged Alphabetically by
- Assisted Living Links - Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin.
- CarePathways.com - Assisted Living Facilities by State
- Division of Health Facilities - Residential Care.
- Hospice of Central Iowa - Residential Facilities
- Long-Term Care for the Elderly: Profiles of Thirteen
- New Perspective - Residential Alzheimer's Care (IL, MN, WI).
- Nursing Home INFO - Nationwide Nursing Home Directory
- Nursing Home
Information Site - Social Worker Offers Helpful Advise on
Selecting a Nursing Home, Information on Financing Long-Term
Care, Answers to Medicare Questions, Links and FAQs.
- Nursing Home Reporter - Surveys, Photos & Government
Health & Safety Inspection Reports on Over 17,000 U.S. Nursing
- Provides a free
directory of assisted living facilities, nursing homes,
independent living and Alzheimer's care communities along with
informative articles related to finding elder care and local
information for caregivers.
- Residential Care/Assisted Living Facilities in the U.S.
(State by State).
- SeniorHomes.com - A
free resource for people looking for senior housing or senior
care for a love one or themselves. With hundreds of
expert-written articles, a free care advisory service and a
nationwide directory of assisted living, independent living, and
Alzheimer's care communities, we help people navigate the
difficult issues of senior care. We are an official Google
News source for news related to senior housing and senior care.
- Residential Mental Health Facilities in the United States.
- State List of Nurse Aide Directories/Registries
- Shelby County Develop Source Health Care - Offers a Wide
Range of Health Services including Residential Care